Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Some of my favorite sites

Quite obviously, I've been a bit lax with my updates. I really have no one to blame but myself for that, and hopefully I'll manage to keep a better eye on things.
Anyway as much as I'm rather unfond of banner farms, I think the best thing to do with today's update is to give you an idea of the sites I work to earn money. So without further ado, Here's a list of some of my favorite sites.


Swagbucks

This one is my main earner and probably has the most ways of any one site to make money. Whether it's searching, surveys, offers, apps, or just watching videos for cash that entices you, they've got all that and more. They pay out with paypal ($25 Min) and several different gift cards including Walmart ($5 min) and Amazon ($3 Min). You can find my guide for getting the most out of them HERE though at this point a lot of the stuff about the apps and such are out of date.


Cash Crate

A fairly straightforward GPT site. Offers and surveys are the order of the day here, though occasionally you can find a few videos for some quick cents. They pay out once a month by check if you've made at least $20.


Fusion Cash

Another GPT, though honestly I think I've only scratched the surface of what this site's capable of. If you make at least 5 cents in a day (which can easily be achieved with their videos, especially if HyperMX is available) you can do their Paid to Click section which takes about two minutes and pays 15 cents daily. They do have a pretty good survey section and upon occasion said surveys pay a fair amount. Their minimum is $25 (they start you out with a bonus $5 just for signing up) and they pay out via paypal, check, or direct deposit. However the down side is that they pay on the 20th of the month following when you actually cash out, so if you have enough saved up, it's a good idea to cash out near the end of that month.


Treasure Trooper

Probably the first GPT I ever signed up for. All of the different games and currencies can be a bit overwhelming at first, but I do intend to eventually make a guide just for them. Minimum payout is $20 once a month (usually paid around the 15th on the previous month's earnings) They pay out via check and paypal


Neobux

Among the most prevalent of PTC's out there. 'They tend to have plenty of ads to click. I can not stress enough to stay away from their rental referral program. I'm not willing to say it's an outright scam, but I've had really bad luck with it. Minimum payout is $2 on the first cashout then the minimum rises by $1 for each additional cashout maxing out at $10 (complicated, I know) They payout via Paypal and Payza.


Clixsense

Another great PTC. Honestly I've had a lot better luck with them than Neobux. Lots of ads to click, along with surveys and offers if you're interested in trying them out. Their upgrade seems a bit pricey (nothing compared to the cost of a neobux upgrade though) but I find it to be worth it. Minimum cashout is $8 standard $6 for premiums. They cashout via Paypal, Check, and as of recently Neteller. You can find my guide for them HERE


Inbox Dollars

I suppose the best way to describe this one is a GPT site since they're mostly offers and the like. The thing that tends to set them apart is that they send out 2-3 emails a day that you're paid a few cents just for reading them. Their downside is their minimum cashout is $30 and they only pay by check or prepaid Visa cards.



Prolific Academic

Fairly good survey site, though the surveys do seem a bit sparse. However what they lack in quantity they tend to make up for in quality. For one thing it tells you to begin with whether or not you qualify for the survey so you can avoid the ten minutes of going through one just to be screened. They payout via paypal, and the minimum is 5 pounds (They're based in the UK)



InstaGC

I honestly just started with this site, but I've heard great things about it. There's plenty of different ways to earn here, and they pay out via a whole laundry list of giftcards. Not only that, but as the name suggests, You receive your gift card code instantly when you cash out. Also worth noting is that at the time of this writing, they're having a sale on Amazon cards. 97 points for a $1 card, and the exchange rate gets better the more you cash out at once.



Well I think that just about covers it for this post. Hope I inspired you to give a few of these a chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment